These are some of the SEO and digital marketing tools we use and recommend.
- SiteGround — High-speed hosting, just for WordPress. Easy to use, with great support. (Affiliate link)
Free Web Page Audit
- Check out your page – A page SEO overview, from Riverview Lane
- Canva – Design anything with this easy-to-use online graphics tool. Free and pro options, but the free version is robust.
(Think speed and User Experience)
- WP Rocket – “Recognized as the most powerful caching plugin by WordPress experts.” Easy-to-use. No coding required. (Affiliate link)
- ShortPixel – An effective and reasonably-priced image optimization plugin. Free and paid options (but you will want the paid version if you have a website with more than 100 images. (Affiliate link)
Social Media Post Scheduling
- Buffer – A simpler and easier way to schedule posts, track the performance of your content, and manage all your accounts in one place.
- SEM Rush – A powerful and versatile competitive intelligence suite for online marketing, from SEO and PPC to social media and video advertising research. (Affiliate link)
- SEO Surfer — This is one of my heavy-lifter apps. Use Surfer to research, audit, write, optimize and quickly generate SEO-optimized articles. (Affiliate link)
- MOZ Tool Bar – Your free all-in-one SEO toolbar for research on the go.
- Free Moz Tools -Free tools for link building and analysis, keyword research, webpage performance, local listing audits, and more!
Citation Cleanup and Building
- Moz Local — Listing management solution to help customers find your business online.
- iThemes Synch – Keep on top of your website updates the easy way.
Conversion Optimization and Landing Pages
- LeadPages – These folks know how to make and use sales-based landing pages. No need to recreate the wheel.
- Keywords Everywhere – a browser-based app that helps you find keyword volume and costs.